FAQ/Guidelines Mobile Marketplace
What is OCi's Mobile Marketplace?
OCi's Mobile Marketplace is an RV converted into a mobile office that will be traveling across Nebraska to help people learn about the Affordable Care Act, what it means for their health insurance in 2016-2017, and allow them to enroll on the healthcare exchange or get the best possible coverage. Local insurance professionals in each city will staff the RV to offer you the best possible help.
How can OCi's Mobile Marketplace help me?
If you're confused about your health insurance options for 2017 or you are having problems enrolling for/renewing your coverage, we have professionals available to sit down with you and help you find your way.
Can anyone visit OCi's Mobile Marketplace or do I need an appointment?
No appointments are necessary. If you see the bus in your town just come down and visit us! Everyone is welcome.
Who will be helping visitors to the RV?
Licensed insurance professionals from your city or county will be available to speak with you. These agents may be supported by members of OCI Insurance & Financial Services.
Ok, great! Where and when can I find OCi's Mobile Marketplace?
We will be traveling all across the state of Nebraska to get in touch with you. Please check our Calendar to find out when we will be in your area!
OCi's Mobile Marketplace is not scheduled for my city. I would like to host it for a day - who do I contact?
Please give us a call at 402-677-4466 and we will get you scheduled on our route.
How much does it cost to reserve?
Reserving the OCI Mobile Marketplace is FREE. This is an extra bonus we offer to our appointed insurance professionals.
What are the guidelines or requirements for using the RV?
1. Agents/Brokers must advertise their event to ensure the best possible experience. We recommend newspaper ads/flyers posted around town, etc. We can assist you with materials for this.
2. A licensed OCI professional may or may not be present at your event. It is your responsibility that you or another licensed agent remain with the bus at all times so that you can serve customers.
3. We will do our best to accommodate your date request. However, the Mobile Marketplace will not be guaranteed unless you agree to pick up/drop off the RV from our office. Also, a date will not be reserved until the reservation form is received and reviewed by OCI Marketing Coordinator Julie Torres.
4. Agents accompanying the bus must be licensed to sell BCBSNE, UHC, Coventry, and Medica.
5. RVs are equipped with laptop and wifi, office supplies, and all necessary carrier forms/sheets.
I am an agent or business hosting OCi's Mobile Marketplace. How do I go about advertising and promoting it? Do you offer financial assistance for advertising?
Please feel free to utilize the marketing materials we've made available below. We encourage you to advertise locally as you are able within your budget. (Examples: Post flyers around town, send out postcards, post to local event calendars, contact local radio/tv/newspapers for coverage, send out updates on Facebook or Twitter.) Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to offer any financial assistance for advertising.
What if something happens and I need to cancel my event?
Cancellation of a Mobile Marketplace event is highly discouraged due to the promotional efforts you, OCI and our carrier sponsors may have put in place. However, if in case of an emergency or extreme weather conditions an event may be postponed or cancelled. To Cancel: PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL NOTICE IMMEDIATELY to firstname.lastname@example.org with details on whether you would like to reschedule your event.